Tuesday, September 25, 2012

FESTIVE FRAMED MIRROR CENTERPIECE


I love to re-purpose items that I can find around the house for Christmas!  My most recent holiday creation starts with a 54" floor length wall mirror that I bought from WalMart a few years ago for my son's townhouse.  When he upgraded the wall with a new look, I reclaimed the mirror and instead of hanging it, I set it on my dining room table turning it into a large Christmassy centerpiece.  I centered candle holders with candles I already had in my closet near the middle, and then added packs of ornaments from Dollar Tree for an overall "blingy" look.  The best part is I can use the ornaments elsewhere when I'm not entertaining in the dining room, such as in large clear vases on my mantle (another inexpensive but classy holiday look).  
                                                 
                                                        MATERIALS NEEDED

                                                                  Mirror

                             Ornaments & Candle Holders & Candles (not pictured)

                                     Mix and match colors, shades and shapes!

Look around your house, you may have all of these items already just waiting to be incorporated into a gorgeous tablescape!  So if you are looking for a showy holiday centerpiece with big impact at little expense let your imagination run wild! 
  
                                    Every guest shares in its table length impact!

                                                   Festive holiday ambiance!                                                   

                                        ~ Allow your imagination to have fun ~
                                                               ~ Debbie ~


Want more decorating ideas?  Please click below...
Pineapples & Palm Trees                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment