Thursday, February 16, 2012

MAKE SANTA JEALOUS WITH THIS HEATED SEAT CUSHION



This heated car seat cushion was one of the best presents I received this past Christmas as I get cold easily and do not have heated seats in my car.   It's extremely easy to install, and plugs right into the cigarette lighter, heating within seconds.  While you can buy several types, this one has a velour cover which is really soft and the way to go in my opinion.  When my sister found out about it, she asked for one for her birthday, and now my mom wants one for herself.  As they make great Christmas and birthday gifts, I went ahead and bought my mom and mother-in-law each one for the upcoming holidays this year.  They are always saying they don't need anything so this is a perfect gift for them.  The best part is that right now because it is nearing Spring,  they are on sale at 1/2 the price!  This is a great gift for those on your list that have everything except a newer car with a seat heater!

If you are interested in taking a closer look at this cushion, please click below...

Wagan IN9438 Black 12V Velour Heated Seat Cushion with Lumbar Support

Want more gift ideas?  Please click below...
Pineapples & Palm Trees
                                                                   ~ Stay Warm ~
                                                                      ~ Debbie ~

No comments:

Post a Comment