Friday, June 15, 2012

SNOW CONE MACHINE - GREAT GIFT IDEA STRAIGHT FROM THE NORTH POLE



One of my favorite memories as a kid was the treat of an ice cold snow cone on a hot summer day.  Mixing several flavors together made it even more of an adventurous treat!  As it melted the sticky syrup would start running down my arm and my mother and I would race as to who would catch it first - my tongue or her dish rag.  But, snow cones are not just for summer anymore.  With the advent of the kitchen snow cone machine it can now make memories year round. 

This was one of the most utilized presents I think I ever bought my daughter.  When her friends would come over, they would spend hours having fun in the kitchen concocting different flavor combinations.  The best part is it's not just for kids anymore in our house.  Now that she is grown and has a home of her own, I inherited it and we use it when entertaining to make Margaritas and Daiquiris.  Same concept, just as much fun! 


I found this Snow Cone machine on Amazon.  If you would like to read more about it, please click below...

Hawaiian Snow Cone Machine - Ice Shaver #S700

Want more gift ideas?  Please click below...
Pineapples & Palm Trees

                                                                 ~ Debbie ~

No comments:

Post a Comment